Windows XP & Office 2003 Support Ends
How does "End of Support" affect my business?
We won’t sugarcoat it: If you are still running Windows XP you are putting your business at risk —and please don’t believe anyone who claims that quick fixes can replace a critical OS update. There are genuine and important issues you should be aware of:
- Security Risk: Without critical updates, your PC will be susceptible to attacks that take advantage of vulnerabilities. These attacks not only cause downtime but can also put your customers' information or your own business data at risk.
- Software Issues: Most software and hardware vendors no longer support products that are running on Windows XP, as they are unable to get Windows XP and Office 2003 updates.
- Discontinued Support: Because our updates often fixed problems before you were aware of them, you may have never needed our tech support. But now that these updates have stopped, new problems may arise—only now there will be no one to contact for tech support.
- Downtime: The risks of system failure and business disruption could increase because of the End of Support, lack of supported software, and aging hardware running Windows XP. Even a system running an updated anti-virus or modern browser is not safe from potential issues that may cause downtime.
We are offering a free 3 year warranty onsite extension (£45 RRP), £50 off any of our mid-range PCs and a free data migration service for all Windows XP to Windows 7 or Windows 8 upgrades.
Contact us on 0844 288 1 288 and speak to one of our staff for more information.
Network Healthcheck Audit
Checking for Potential Threats to your Business
One of OP Software’s key strengths is its capacity to offer a Network Health Check, completely free of charge and without obligation. Regardless of whether you have a full or partial agreement with your IT provider it’s always worth getting a second opinion.
OP Software offers organisations a free health check for both network infrastructure and the IT provision. Unlike some of our competitors we can provide you with a report that provides a true and accurate picture of your current provision.
- Network speed – to ensure you are getting the maximum performance from your equipment
- Event logs – for any impending failures
- Windows Patches – to ensure you’re getting the most from your applications
- Internet Connection Speeds achieved and possible upgrade options
- Anti-Virus solution in place
- Warranty Checks on all core infrastructure including expiry date forecast
- Any Backup solution in place
- Firewall rules in place – their configuration and implications explained
Call the team today on 0844 288 1 288 to book your courtesy Network Health Check.
Free .uk Domain Name With Hosting
All web hosting pacakges get free .uk domain name
We are offering a free .uk domain name with all of our web hosting packages until the end of August 2014, get your website up and running for even less.
Take a look at our web hosting and design services pages for more information.